Watch The Journal on-air Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. or live stream at wbgu.org.
Episodes also available online. New episodes posted Friday afternoons.
Journal 2304- Partners for Clean Streams- Promo
Rivers, lakes and streams are a significant part of what makes Northwest Ohio a great place to live. With those natural resources comes the responsibility of maintaining them for future recreation, drinking and other activities. One group involved in preserving and improving the quality of these resources is The Partners for Clean Streams. Learn more about their programs and special events.
Journal 2303- Kent State Guardsman Oral History Project-Promo
The events that took place May 4, 1970, at Kent State University are etched in Ohio and national history. Although much has been written and said, Ohio Northern University Assistant Professor of History Dr. David Strittmatter is leading a new project to provide another perspective and save some of this history before it’s gone forever.
Watch the Most Recent Episodes:
- September 16, 2021 - The Partners for Clean Streams
- September 9, 2021 -Kent State Guardsman Oral History Project
- September 2, 2021 - Black Swamp Arts Festival
- August 26, 2021 - Statehouse Updates
- July 29, 2021 - Wood Co. Health Dept.
- July 22, 2021 - Fair Districts Ohio
- July 8, 2021 - Tuskegee Airmen Inc.
- June 31, 2021 - BGSU Lake Erie Research
- June 24, 2021 - Statehouse Updates
- May 20, 2021 - BGSU Center for Regional Development
- May 6, 2021 - Statehouse Updates
WBGU-PBS' flagship public affairs show is called The Journal. This show truly has stood the test of time and continues to focus on issues pertinent to Northwest and West Central Ohio. The Journal covers a wide range of important topics such as legislative, education, health and economic issues affecting our region. Steve Kendall, the voice of WBGU-PBS, serves as The Journal’s dedicated host. Steve has more than 30 years of broadcast experience that crosses various mediums including 20 years in the Toledo radio market and ample air-time on WBGU-PBS serving as an anchor of pledge programs and as the voice of many station announcements.