Watch The Journal on-air Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. or live stream at wbgu.org.
Episodes also available online. New episodes posted Friday afternoons.
BGSU Center for Regional Development
Bowling Green State University’s Center for Regional Development works with and brings together stakeholders from communities and organizations to further economic development. Here to talk about those initiatives is Dr. Russell Mills, Senior Director of the BGSU Center for Regional Development.
It’s been a busy 2021 for The Ohio Legislature and Governor Mike DeWine. Many important issues are being addressed by the legislature and the governor in Columbus and not always in a cooperative way. Here to get us caught up on those activities is Karen Kasler, The Statehouse News Bureau chief and host of “The State of Ohio.”
Watch the Most Recent Episodes:
- May 20, 2021 - BGSU Center for Regional Development
- May 6, 2021 - Statehouse Updates
- April 29, 2021 -ODOT Summer Road Projects 2021
- March 25, 2021 - Nature Conservancy - Irwin Prairie
- March 18, 2021 - Pandemic Impact on Preventative Medicine
- March 4, 2021 - Museum of Fulton County
- February 25, 2021 - Pandemic Impact on Local Economies
- February 18, 2021 - Mental Health and Addiction Impacts
- February 11, 2021 - Henry County Economic Development
- January 28, 2021 - Wood County Health Commissioner 2
- January 21, 2021 - Statehouse Update
- January 14, 2021 - National and State Politics
WBGU-PBS' flagship public affairs show is called The Journal. This show truly has stood the test of time and continues to focus on issues pertinent to Northwest and West Central Ohio. The Journal covers a wide range of important topics such as legislative, education, health and economic issues affecting our region. Steve Kendall, the voice of WBGU-PBS, serves as The Journal’s dedicated host. Steve has more than 30 years of broadcast experience that crosses various mediums including 20 years in the Toledo radio market and ample air-time on WBGU-PBS serving as an anchor of pledge programs and as the voice of many station announcements.