Are you a parent, caregiver or teacher of children who are on their way to kindergarten?
Download the On My Way to K with PBS KIDS Toolkit to help you prepare the children in your life for kindergarten.
The toolkit features the following sections:
- How I Grow – Descriptions and definitions of each developmental area
- Help Me Grow – Simple and affordable strategies to nurture and empower children
- Let’s Explore Together – Innovative television and mobile resources featuring PBS KIDS characters
- PBS KIDS Activities – Fun, offline activities encouraging hands-on exploration & conversation
On My Way to K with PBS KIDS Weekly Activity Calendars
The On My Way to K with PBS KIDS Weekly Calendar features fun enrichment activities that take no more than 15-20 minutes and will help prepare children for kindergarten! Each week includes short videos, interactive games, and some hands-on exploration.
- America/4th of July- Featured Selection
- Nursery Rhyme/Literacy
- Oviparous Animals
How to Use:
- Review activities for the week and gather the materials listed in the handout.
- Set aside 15-20 minutes of learning time each day.
- Do the daily activity with children use accompanying discussion questions and vocabulary.
- Have FUN!