Find new activities, games and articles every week – featuring your favorite PBS KIDS characters including Daniel Tiger, Elmo and the Kratt brothers – to keep your child learning through play.Click here to explore the Learn At Home collection.
Television Schedules & Related Activities
WBGU-PBS Main Channel (27.1) for PreK - 6th Grade
- WBGU-PBS, Main Channel Schedule
- PBS KIDS Series Learning Goals & Target Audiences
- Tips for Enhancing TV Learning
WBGU-PBS Encore Channel (27.2) World At-Home Learning for Grades 6 - 12
Educational Resources for Parents and Educators
Activity Calendars, Virtual Camps & Outdoor Activities
- Molly of Denali Family Games (download & print)
- April Activity Calendar - NEW!
- March Activity Calendar
- Let's Learn Video Series
- Virtual Camps: Imagine Your Story, Be My Neighbor, & Explore the Outdoors
General Educational Resources
Additional PBS Resources
Using PBS Resources to Support Social/Emotional Learning
WBGU Educational Services Coordinator Kelly Pheneger discusses several resources from PBS and WBGU-PBS that support social/emotional learning for children of all ages.